Monday, July 10, 2017

Sunny Days with Marielle!

Hello and welcome ! So happy to share a step by step post of this layout with you today ! I only used 2 of the patterned papers from this kit and used A LOT of the embellishments...stickers, chipboard, die cuts ! 


Sunny Days by Marielle LeBlanc


I started by choosing the clouds paper for my background  and cut 3 strips of the wide striped paper in various widths and machine stitched them to the left side of my layout.


Then came the fun part... searching thru all of the pretty embellishments in this kit and choosing the right ones for my beach themed layout.



I chose word stickers (in each color of the striped paper) and adhered them to white cardstock.


I chose to use black and white photos of my son Gabriel at the beach so they wouldn't compete with the bright colors of this collection.


I chose die cuts or stickers that match the colors of the word stickers and adhere them with 3D foam squares.


Here's a look at all the cute embellishments I chose to use.


I added a few more die cuts/stickers at the top right portion.


....and at the bottom :)


Here's a look at the yummy July main kit. You can get yours @ My Creative Scrapbook

Thanks so much for visiting the blog today.
Have a great Summer !
Marielle


No comments: